Sunday 18 October 2015

Top 10 Skills

This is inspired by a great Blog I found recently.  So, I have decided to compile my own top 10. The difficult bit was to choose which 10! 

The Blog is called generationwhynot-stupidgirl

So here are the Top 10 Skills, I wish I had.

* Musician. To be able to play an instrument would be awesome. When I was a kid I wanted an electric guitar. For my birthday in June 2011 my friend gave me a ukulele. So there's still hope for me yet. I would love to be able to sing too. I've actually sung on stage for a night I organised called Cor Blimey - a night of old time music hall. Although it's not exactly singing - more like belting a lyric out.

* Confidence in the water. I can swim but I like to be able to feel the bottom. The sea and deep swimming pools scare me. I only learnt to swim when I was 23 as I had a fear of water as a kid. I can snorkel but I would like to try scuba diving.

* Roller skating.

* Languages. I've have a house in Spain for 12 years and my sister has lived in Barcelona for 29 so you would have think I might have picked up a lot over the years. Erm - NO!

* Touch typing. To be able to type without looking at the keys - LOL!

* Surgery. Hmmm unusual I know! My favourite charity is Facing The World. I just think it would be amazing to change children's lives by operating on their faces.

* Mathematics. I only have to look at numbers and suddenly I'm numerically dyslexic.

* Contortionist. For obvious reasons :)

* Helicopter pilot. When I was a kid I wanted a horse (I can ride), a Harley-Davidson (I can ride a motorbike) but never made my way to the helicopter. Been in a one in NYC, Hawaii and Seattle.

* Poetry. Floral writing isn't my forte. I would love to be able to write music lyrics too.




    No comments:

    Post a Comment