Thursday 15 October 2015

Queen Of Clubs - The First




For my very first Blog I decided to make it about the Queen of Clubs - me! Well Catherine Howard (one of Henry VIII wives) was first. Actually the only reason I know this is because of Ishmael Skyes, the fount of all historical knowledge, has just informed me of the fact via email. Well it got me thinking - what did she look like on the playing card?

My cheeky friends gave me the name a few years ago. I can't think why!


Dolenta at Breathless Latex Clothing made me this latex ensemble including hood. I love the playing card on the back and the insignia on the sleeve. The lady is an artist. The lovely photos are by Dorabla Picerno.







Whenever I go looking for something on the internet I always get side tracked. Found this Queen of Club collectable doll. Also this great piece of information - Tart of the Week. This lovely Blog about afternoon tea. Darling china. These are a few of my favourite things. Every Queen needs a crown. Always looking for a better one. Mail me if you find a better one than this.

Love these playing card designs. It's nice to work with a theme. Adopt an image statement for yourself.










Love KIM x
Fetish club promoter and bon vivant!










No comments:

Post a Comment