Thursday 16 June 2016

Eateries Of The World

This is an ongoing restaurants BLOG t(hat will never end), as I will just keep adding to it every time I go to another eatery.

On June 15th 2016 I went to Primeur at Barnes Motors 116 Petherton Road, London N5 2R with Greg. Nice lamb. Very small portion for £16.95. Interesting decor. Canonbury is very pretty and Petherton Road has a green central island. See in photo below. I would give it 6/10. I wouldn't return. primeurN5.co.uk



Went to Cinnamon Kitchen in Devonshire Terrace, Liverpool Street on July 18th. It was a birthday treat from my dear friend Phil, our birthdays are a day apart, so took the opportunity to celebrate together. 

I had originally thought it might just be another Indian restaurant...but no, it is exceptional. I had the lamb for £22, it was tender and beautifully cooked. I could taste every spice and it was just the right amount of heat. Perfect. A taste sensation. 

A chic contemporary restaurant for innovative Indian cooking influenced by classic British traditions. Address9 Devonshire Square, London EC2M 4YL.




Was taken to a very classy French restaurant called Galvin Bistrot de Luxe, in Baker Street W1 during August 2016. I had the veal which was £23 and nothing else. It was cooked really well and tasted amazing.



Went to Sofra in St. Christopher's Place, West End for lunch in November with an admirer. The restaurant smelt odd, a bit like a wet dog. I had the salmon on a bed of risotto, with veg. It tasted great. I wouldn't go again as it was grubby.




No comments:

Post a Comment